CERSAIE AWARDS CEREMONY
Held at the iconic Palazzo Re Enzo in the centre of Bologna, Italy, this exclusive location was chosen to reinforce the grandeur of this event.
Cersaie Awards Ceremony
This event represents an opportunity for members to celebrate excellence both in their industry and in the creation of their exhibition stand. Company owners from participating organizations were invited along with other key industry players and press to the Award’s Ceremony for BEST STAND during the Cersaie Salone Internazionale.
Held at the iconic Palazzo Re Enzo in the centre of Bologna, Italy, this exclusive location was chosen to reinforce the grandeur of the event.
The evening run-down was created by Genius Progetti to include:
- Welcome cocktail held in the Loggia Esterna on the 1st floor
- Served three-course dinner
- Executive Speeches
- Award’s Ceremony in the Salone del Podestà
- Closing post-dinner drinks
Each year, during the Cersaie Salone Internazionale, the most important international exhibition for the ceramic and porcelain sector, participating member organizations are invited to an Awards Ceremony for the best exhibition stand.
The Cersaie Award’s Ceremony is organized by Confindustria Ceramica, the umbrella organization behind the Salone which also provides key services to its member companies such as marketing, growth and formation opportunities.
Genius progetti’s involvement
A formal dinner opportunity that creates both business opportunities for members and a celebratory atmosphere, Genius Progetti curated all aspects of organization:
- Location: Scouting, rental agreement, technical assessment and layout
- Permits & Security: Building permits, security plan, security on-site pre and during event, author rights, parking permits and public land permits
- Concept, Light Display & Furniture: Many custom elements were brought in to reinforce the elegant and celebratory theme of the evening. Outdoor projections, light fictures and mood lighting was used to create an effective and drammatic atmosphere for the event.
- Food & Beverage: Caterer scouting, menu testing and creation, including management of all food and beverage service staff and management of special dietary need requests.
- Front of House Direction & Audio/Visual Managment: Complete set-up of sound reinforcement system and lighting control. Our management includes multiple sound and technical checks and complete technical run-throughs including live event production managment.
- Client Hosting: Scounting and management of hosting staff, client gift creation and distribution and post-event taxi service managment.
- Set-up and take down: Set up and takedown of event within 24 hours, executed entirely by Genius Progetti’s technical and build staff.
Client’s receive full 3-D renders in order to best plan the layout, mood and event concept during the Event Planning Phase. Our Technical Department conducts on-site evaluations of the space in order to gather all technical information for a complete and professional build.
This event, hosted in the historical city-centre of Bologna in a Medieval Castle constructed in 1200 A.D., required a significant amount of planning to meet city requirements for both the technical set-up and pedestrian movement to the location.
We are an international agency and have accumulated 25 years of exhibition stand experience.
We study your project brief in full to ensure that we deliver your design and functional objectives to give you maximum ROI on your exhibition investment.
Our staff is also available to assist you in developing the concept of your project by guiding you through the brief process to ensure that your stand represents your brand and the message you want to convey.
We know that your deadlines are tight so our competent and professional technical staff do their best to produce a stunning design in record time.
The concept is transformed into a comprehensive project with high quality renders, 3-D imaging and a full technical layout for your to review.
Genius Progetti excels at conveying the spirit of your brand and concept into dynamic, original and impressive exhibition stands that convey the essence of your brand.
Genius Progetti has its roots in the development of exhibition stands with over two and a half decades serving some of the most prominent companies in the ceramics, medical, automotive and cosmetic industries.
Our build and construction staff can create your set-up with precision and perfection in any situation including trade shows, showrooms, public displays and outdoor events.
Genius Progetti is dedicated to every project we undertake. From 1994 to now, we’re been trusted by our clients to create memorable spaces, events and experiences, here you can discover just a few of them created over the years.
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- ADIPEC Exhibition & Conference
- AGRITECHNICA International Exhibition
- Bandol - France
- BAUMA Trade Fair
- Berlin - Germany
- Bologna - Italy
- Budapest - Hungary
- Car Launch
- CERAMICA CLEOPATRA GROUP
- CERSAIE Salone Internazionale
- CLIENT AND STAFF DINNER
- CLIENT EVENT
- CONFINDUSTRIA CERAMICA
- COSMOPROF Worldwide
- Düsseldorf - Germany
- EIMA International
- EXHIBITION STAND
- GALA DINNER
- Hannover - Germany
- INKIOSTRO BIANCO
- INTERMAT International Salon
- Lausanne - Switzerland
- London - Great Britain
- MARCA CORONA
- Modena - Italy
- Munich - Germany
- Paris - France
- Reserved Client
- Rome - Italy
- Sassuolo - Italy
- THE EXCLUSIVE CLUB
LET'S START A NEW THING
Is your company organising an event, preparing for a trade show or planning on launching a new product? We'd love to hear from you. Feel free to give us some details about what you are planning and request a meeting with Genius Progetti.